Dear Valued Guests of Studio 890 Salons,
During this heightened period related to COVID-19, we want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of our team and our guests. This is a fluid situation that we continue to monitor for updates, protocol and guidelines.
Studio 890 will be following the most current guidelines from the CDC.
As of July 27, 2021 the following Guidelines have been put out by the CDC:
Guiding Principles for Fully Vaccinated People
- Indoor and outdoor activities pose minimal risk to fully vaccinated people. Risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection is minimal for fully vaccinated people. The risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission from fully vaccinated people to unvaccinated people is also reduced.
- A recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
- Fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a regardless of level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk of severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in , at increased risk of sever or not fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated people who have come into close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 to be tested 3-5 ays after exposure, and to wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test.
- Fully vaccinated people have a reduced risk of transmitting SARS-CoV-2 to unvaccinated people.
- Fully vaccinated people should still get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated people should not visit private or public settings if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated people should continue to follow any applicable federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
We will be following the guidelines of the CDC.
Your comfort at Studio 890 is very important to us. If you are more comfortable with your stylist wearing a mask, do not hesitate to ask and they will happily wear a mask for your appointment. Thank you for your continued support!
The Studio 890 Salon Team